From this area of ministerial support we have the firm purpose of offering mercy and love with collective and permanent help to widows and the needy of our church and community (Romans 12:8).
Modalities of support:
1. Monthly cash contribution to poor widows.
2. Monthly payment of 100% of a funeral policy that covers very poor members of our Church.
3. Economic contribution for medical consultations and medicines for the elderly and very needy people who do not have Social Security benefits from their families.
4. Economic contribution for calamity situations to very needy members of our congregation.
5. Weekly delivery of help in kind ( groceries), brought by the members of the church for the most needy brothers and sisters.